Autonomous treatment plant MakBoxBio
Aquapolymer Engineering has completed work on the site in villageof Volia Vysotska, Zhovkva district, Lviv region for a preschool educational institution.
Installation and commissioning works for the local wastewater treatment plant MakBoxBio with a capacity of 6 m3/day with a UV disinfection lamp were performed.
We offer wastewater treatment plants of own production. We select and consult according to the norms of DBN.
Advantages of MakBoxBio
- Minimum general construction work required for the installation of the station.
- Large receiving compartment that allows you to receive volley discharges of sewage, and also serves to retain grease and sand. Additional equipment with a garbage collection basket is possible.
- The station uses an aeration system based on EPDM membranes Gummi Yaeger (Germany) and a compressor Secoh (Japan), which is the basis of reliable and uninterrupted operation of the treatment station.
- Aerated plastic biofilter GEA (Poland), which allows high-quality treatment of wastewater with a high content of detergents (surfactants) and improves treatment parameters.
- We have provided a separate compartment for the accumulation of excess activated sludge – which prevents siltation of the station, removal of sludge into the drainage system and allows you to maintain the station MakBoxBio only 2 times a year
- A floating biofilm removal device in the secondary settling tank and a hair filter improve the operation of the station.
- The installation of a biofilter for additional purification and an ultraviolet disinfection lamp allows discharging the purified water into open water bodies and using it for irrigation.
- MakBoxBio is completely safe and quiet, so it will not disturb children.
To get consultation on local treatment plants, call us by phone 067 245 88 89.