Local sewage treatment plants MakBoxBio with a capacity of 1-20 m3 / day
MakBoxBio treatment stations are polypropylene cylindrical tanks divided into 5 functional compartments. The control unit and the compressor for air supply are installed in a tight polypropylene box inside a reinforced concrete well or outside it. If necessary, it can be placed in a non-residential premises, and the distance from the MakBoxBio installation to the compressor should be ≤ 20 m. Due to the absence of complex components, the maximum reliability of the station is achieved with minimal maintenance. No addition of bacteria is required and purified water (clear and odorless) can be discharged into an underground drainage, sewer channel or water body.
To reduce capital costs for the construction of treatment plants, our company offers to use MakBoxBio stations without extension. The station is mounted in a reinforced concrete well with a diameter of 1500 to 4000 mm, depending on the type of installation. This station is used only when the groundwater level is low.
The MakBoxBio treatment plant is used for installation in green areas without additional concreting. The station includes an extension with a height of 500 mm with a viewing square hatch with a height of 300 mm and a size of 900×900 mm. The body of the station has a greater thickness and is reinforced by additional stiffeners. The compressor is located in a separate dry compartment under a common cover. Such a station can be mounted in the ground without the use of reinforced concrete rings and additional concreting in green and pedestrian areas. When installing in conditions of high groundwater level or significant depth, a standard reinforced concrete loading ring is used. To increase the height (deepening of the pipe) of the station, standard square extensions (900x900x250 mm) are used. The treatment plant is installed at a distance of at least 5 m from the residential building.
Additional equipment: basket of garbage delay in the receiving compartment, additional treatment unit with biofilter and UV disinfection lamp, level alarm device (light-sound or with GSM-module), unit with bags for accumulation and dehydration of excess sludge, air outlet filter.
The main advantages in comparison with other treatment stations:
- Large receiving compartment (from 300 liters for the station per 1 m3 / day), which allows you to take a volley discharge (for example, baths and washing machines), and also serves to retain grease and sand. An additional complete set with a basket of garbage delay is possible.
- Aeration system based on EPDM-membranes Gummi Yaeger (Germany) and Secoh compressor (Japan), which is the basis of reliable and stable operation of the installation.
- Aerated plastic biofilter GEA (Poland), which allows high-quality cleaning of effluents with a high content of detergents (surfactants) and improves cleaning parameters. Separate large compartment for the accumulation of excess activated sludge – prevents siltation of the station, removal of sludge into the drainage system and allows you to service the station MakBoxBio only 2 times a year under normal conditions.
- A floating biofilm removal device in the secondary settling tank and a hair filter improve station performance.
- Installation of a biofilter of additional purification and an ultraviolet lamp of disinfection allows to dump the cleared water in open water bodies and to use it for watering.
1. MakBoxBio station (enhanced) with drainage well and pipe
2. MakBoxBio station in reinforced concrete rings and drainage system
3. MakBoxBio station (enhanced) at high groundwater levels
4. Drainage of the purified water to water body (with the filter of additional purification and UV lamp)
· Table of overall dimensions from 1 to 15 m3 per day
1 – case; 2 – bottom; 3 – cover; 4 – inlet branch pipe; 5 – outlet branch pipe.
D – diameter of the of installation; H – working height of installation; P – pipe supply height
; W – height of outlet branch pipe; H1 – total installation height; Ду – diameter of connections