Enterprises that provide for centralized water supply services (production, transportation and supply of drinking water to the consumers) and / or centralized drainage (drainage and / or treatment of municipal and other wastewater) in accordance with current legislation must develop current individual technological standards for use of drinking water ( hereinafter – CITSUDW).
Current CITSUDW are used for:
- planning and organization of control over water management activity
- • determining the volume of sales of services for centralized water supply and sewerage to determine their cost and tariffs for these services
- • determination of normative volumes of drinking water use by the enterprise
- • determination of additional volumes of drinking water and wastewater that enter the drainage system in excess of the volume of sales of centralized drainage services
- • substantiation of water needs for obtaining permission for special water use
The procedure for development and approval of technological standards for drinking water use by enterprises providing centralized water supply and/or wastewater services was approved by the order of the Ministry of Regional Development, Construction and Housing of Ukraine dated 25.06.2014 № 179 (registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on 03.09.2014 № 1062/25839).
CITSUDW are set for:
- losses of drinking water;
- technological losses of drinking water in water supply systems;
- technological losses of drinking water in wastewater(drainage) systems
Order the development of individual technological standards for the use of drinking water
In order to avoid errors in the calculations, the specialists of Aquapolymer Engineering offer you professional services for the development of individual technological standards for the use of drinking water.