The Aquapolymer Engineering team has completed work on the new facility. MakBoxBio sewage treatment facilities with a capacity of 3 m³/day and a MakBoxRain N-3 oil separator with a capacity of 3 l/s were manufactured, installed and launched for truck service stations in the village of Malekhiv, Lviv region
Installation of treatment plant took place in reinforced concrete cups (rings and bottom) due to the high level of groundwater.
Biological treatment station
From Aquapolymer Engineering has many advantages. Including:
- high quality of sewage treatment – 98%
- A large receiving compartment that allows to receive volley discharge.
- Reliable operation is provided by an aeration system based on EPDM membranes and a Secoh compressor.
- Improved treatment parameters thanks to an aerated plastic biofilter.
- A separate large compartment is provided for the accumulation of excess sludge to reduce the frequency of service maintenance.
In addition to the sewage treatment plant for the truck service station, it is important to treat a rainwater. A large amount of fuel and lubricants in rainwater has a negative impact on the environment. Contaminates surface water bodies.
Contact us by phone: 067 245 88 89 or leave a request on our website. We will provide a qualified consultation and select treatment plants with the capacity you need.