An underground modular tank for firewater supply was manufactured and installed. The location is a school in the village of Prylbychi, Yavorivsky district, Lviv region.
MakBox underground tank with a metal roof,
V = 56 m³
D= 5,5 m,
Complete set: branch pipes (input, output, overflow Du110); a metal insulated roof with a service hatch and a rope ladder; insulation with expanded polystyrene.
Protection of the tank: additional rigidity rings and – treatment with bituminous coating, as waterproofing
A fire tank is is one of the most important means of ensuring fire safety, especially in schools.
A tank with a stock of water should be had if:
- Taking water from the watersupply pipeline is unprofitable or impossible for technical reasons;
- The water pressure from this watersupply pipeline or its quantity is insufficient for effective firefighting;
- Impossible or limited reach of special equipment.
- There is always an urgent need for fire tanks in any public places, especially when there is a large agglomerate of children
Advantages of an underground tank
- The structure is quickly assembled.
- The metal roof withstands the snow load.
- We install any piping – according to your request.
- The saving on heating.
- Tank warranty – 5 years!
You can get a consultation, find out details and get a price by calling 067 245 88 89